I have lots more gigs and events coming up this year and here are some of the hi-lights so far!
- Radio Deeside: Oh yes! The Cheesecutters are a local folk band who host a show on Radio Deeside and they’ve asked me to come in as guest on Wednesday June 21st to chat and, I presume, perform a few tunes! I cannot wait for that one!
- Celebrate Holywell: This is a day of decades to celebrate the town and I have stepped up for ukulele players everywhere and taken on the 1920’s and 1930’s as my theme. All my original songs will be on hold, replaced for one afternoon only with a smattering of George I have no doubt!
- Summer Strum: Ahhh, the awesome Summer Strum, such a wonderful festival all in the aid of charity. I am lucky enough to be part of the Afternoon Delight Sessions – Songwriters Spotlight so expect a set of originals on the main stage! I’m also appearing in the wee tent about an hour earlier which is where to see me if you’re looking for the infamous Housemartins ;) The Summer Strum always a great weekend and it’s a genuine pleasure to be asked to play again. Thank you guys!
- Czech Ukulele Festival: Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!???? My lovely, talented and generous friends The Ukelites have asked me to play with them at the festival. How could I refuse?! It will be my honour! I’m hoping to find an open mic slot too to crank out a song or two of my own.
- Well Inn Festival: The Well Inn Festival has been showcasing the best live music in North Wales now for a number of years and I am extremely pleased to be back at this free town centre festival.
- Blukulele: As ever I’ll be hosting the Blukulele ukulele night on the first Friday of every month and hopefully we’ll have some special guests coming up later in the year!
PHEW! That lot should keep me busy! I’m also recording my debut EP of course. Due to some “issues” with the studio recording the EP sadly got set back. But it’s full steam ahead now and it will be available to buy on CD or download at some point during the summer. It’s all go!